Just won myself an Aastralink Pro 160 PBX - Lucky Me! I haven't had much time to test it but here are few interesting things about the small box.
1. Completely solid state - no noise at all
2. Supports 6 FXO - usually you get only 4 in something in this price category
3. Only Supports Aastra IP Phones (but they do have a nice selection and prices)
4. Clean web Interface - would like to see more option but it covers the basic for a Small Biz PBX
5. All configuration is done from the web interface - except for the main "admin" phone which needs to be set up first.
More to come in later posts